The Resource The biggest, best snowman
- The biggest, best snowman
- Statement of responsibility
- by Margery Cuyler ; illustrated by Will Hillenbrand ; narrated by Jane Casserly ; music by Art Labriola
- Nell is told by her big sisters and her mother that she is too small to help out, but everyone, including Nell, feels differently after her forest friends give her the confidence to build a large snowman
- Cataloging source
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Series statement
- Scholastic bookself
- Target audience
ContextContext of The biggest, best snowman
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Howell Carnegie District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.